Summer!
We need to look great ,so what we need is a great body right?
How about a little Yoga ?
Monthly Funny pictures   (April - Funny Dogs)

-"Hey guys ,you see that dog down there?I think that he thinks that he likes spring . . ."
-"You sure?Coz there are too many smells in the spring."
-"Look at him and you'll see."

Funny dog at spring time
Monthly Funny pictures (April - Funny Dogs)
-"Well ,yeah I may be can't recognize all the smells.
But look at the next one!
He was home alone and look what he did :) !"
-" Wut?I was only trying to help.But why you laughing on me???
Look the next one he's trying to build a table :D :D :D ."
Funny dogs


Monthly Funny pictures (April - Funny Dogs)
-"Well ,yeah I'm Dog the builder.So yeah i can build a table.
But when you're a superhero ,you can't be on time-out!"
Funny dogs ,Funny Superhero dog
-"You're wrong.I can have a timeout!
I saw 'The Frozen Dog' last month.
He couldn't tell me how he is ,cuz he was unable to speak :)."
Funny dogs and lol dogs ,The frozen dog
-"What are you talking about?I was just fine.
Any of you guys have seen the lawyer?"
Funny lawyer dog
-"I'm here.
I was busy getting out of jail Don Dog and his brother."
Funny dogs and pictures
-"Yeah ,thnx for that.
Where is junior?"
Funny puppies ,funny dogs
-"It is friday right???
So ,That's it for now.
Click the like box if you like us :) See you soon . . .





Monthly Funny pictures (April - Funny Dogs)

0 comments: